HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Pour blue Humiban drying spheres from jar into bag. Discard bag.
- Place the foam pad on top of spheres.
- Remove battery from hearing instrument and place hearing instrument on foam pad with the battery door left open.
- Secure the lid and leave hearing instrument in jar overnight. Drying spheres will turn pink as they remove moisture.
- Once pink, spheres must be recharged. Recharge by pouring only the pink drying spheres into a Pyrex glass dish and recharge accordingly.
- Microwave: Heat on medium for one minute periods until the drying spheres return to their original blue color. Traditional Oven: Bake at 300°. Check drying spheres often and remove from oven once spheres have returned to their original blue color. Allow drying spheres to cool before placing them back into the original plastic jar.
Specs / Manual
- 1 Clear Plastic Jar with Screw-On Lid
- 1 Bag of Blue Drying Spheres
- 1 Black Foam Pad