Amplify the sounds you want to hear while filtering harmful noise with this banded-style earmuff. Directional stereo microphones in the Bilsom® Impact electronic noise protection earmuff amplifies and enhances sound for more natural hearing while limiting it to a safe level, also allowing you to detect the direction of incoming sounds. Reduces noise by 23dB. The earmuff is ideal for individuals with hearing loss and those in noisy environments. It features automatic shut-off and an AUX signal input.
Impact is ideal for hearing impaired workers and can help prevent isolation on the job.
EC Category PPE
ISO 9001 / 2000
EC Certificate Number
EC Attestation Number
Frequency (Hz) Frequenz (Hz) Fréquence (Hz)631252505001000200040008000Mean Attenuation (dB) Mittlere Dämmung (dB) Atténuation moyenne (dB)-15.521.629.728.530.539.342.7Standard Deviation (dB) Standardabweichung (dB) Déviation standard (dB)-188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206Assumed Protection (dB) Angenommener (dB) Protection supposée (dB)-13.418.825.924.927.834.739.0
Plastic [or Dielectric]
POM, LDPE, PC/PBT, PP, PUR-E, PVC
Black Headband and Yellow Cup
Battery Autonomy (hrs)
Automatic Shut-Off Function
Audio Input Jack
- NRR 23dB
- Ideal for individuals with hearing loss, individuals in noisy environments
- Sounds above the limit of 82dB are excluded; sounds below the limit are amplified
- Soft, comfortable and ventilated inner headband
- Adjustable headband
- Auto shut-off after 4 hours
- Stereo AUX signal input for connection to other sound sources with a 3.5mm jack
- 700 hour usage with 1.5V alkaline batteries (included)
- Directional microphones
- On-off switch-volume control
- The Impact earmuff enhances user awareness of their environment through advanced sound amplification technology.
- Impact allows wearers to hear important communication - other co-workers, alarms and warning signals - at a safely amplified level.
- Positioned microphones provide more natural, directional hearing.
- Through an advanced response technology, Impact reverts to passive earmuff mode when noise reaches 82 dB or above.
Cushions should be replaced periodically to retain maximum attenuation. Use the following as a guideline for replacement of ear cushions and insert foam. General use and wear - Ear cushions and foam inserts should be replaced at least every 6 months. Heavy use or wear in humid/extreme climates - Ear cushions and foam inserts should be replaced at least every 3 months. Cracking or leakage is visible - replace ear cushions and foam inserts immediately.
When not in use, the earmuffs should be stored in a clean dry container or locker. Do not use solvents or petroleum-based products. Do not immerse the earmuffs in water.
Earmuffs are an important safety product and should be inspected regularly. Its use, care and maintenance are critical to its effective performance. Earmuffs and in particular ear cushions may deteriorate with use and should be examined at frequent intervals for cracking and leakage. If the ear cushions become hard, damaged or deteriorated, they should be replaced promptly using recommended Hygiene Kits. Earmuffs should be maintained by regular cleaning. Use a mild disinfectant solution. A gentle wipe is all that is required.