To request business and non profit pricing contact us HERE
The PPA R37N Receiver must be used with an existing FM system that operates on the 72mhz - 76mhz range. If you have questions please contact us.
Are you a Church, School, Non Profit, or other business? Click HERE for a CUSTOM QUOTE or Call us at (800) 991-6207
Below are the details and benefits of a Williams Sound FM System.
The Williams Sound FM Systems are reliable, affordable, and provide the best quality on the market
How the FM systems work
- The transmitter is hooked into your current audio system and has a variety of inputs available. Specs can be found in the features tab.
- A channel is selected on the transmitter.
- Set the receivers to the same channel.
- Ear buds or headphones are plugged into the receivers and worn by the individuals that need assistance. Alternative neck loops are included as well.
- Neck loops can be used in place of ear buds for users that have T-Coil hearing aids. The neck loops are worn around the neck like a lanyard. They are then plugged into the receivers just as the ear buds would be. This will result in the audio being transmitted from the neck loop to the users hearing aid. The hearing aid does not need to be removed.
- With the receivers on the correct channel, they will be receiving all of the audio that is being run through your current audio system. That includes music, speech, film audio, etc.
- Rechargeable options and cases are available.
Benefits you will receive from purchasing a Williams Sound PA system
- Allows users to understand, enjoy, and participate with the service, class, or other event.
- Potentially bring new members in or older members back into a church or class who left or resist joining because of their hearing disability
- You can now spread the word that you have assistance available
- There is no limit to the number of receivers you can add. All receivers within the transmission range will pick up the audio.
- Extremely universal system. You can add other transmitters such as a portable transmitter. Portable transmitters are typically used by interpreters or tour guides. Interpreters will use them to provide interpretation to other language speaking members. This brings more culture and diversity to your services or classes. These would use the same model receivers.
- Very well made with great warranty coverage.
- Knowledgeable and reliable technical department. Williams Sound knows their stuff. They are the experts in this field and are there to provide the technical expertise if needed.
- ADA compliance - This system will ensure you are compliant with the current Federal ADA laws that are in effect. The number of receivers needed is specific to the total number of people that attend your class or service. We are here to help you figure that out.
- Customer Service - You are our customer. We value that more then anything. We are here to help you provide a better experience for those in need. We will bend over backwards to achieve that goal.
LIBERTY Health Supply offers a 30 day return/exchange policy. Buy NOW at a great discounted price!
Need other Williams Sound FM items? Check them out by clicking HERE
- 1 - T45 stationary transmitter
- 1 - Antenna and power supply
- 4 - PPA R37 Receivers
- 4 - Earphones
- 2 - Neckloops
- 1 - Audio Cable
- 1 - ADA Wall Plaque
- 4 - AA batteries (pairs)
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
Features three powerful microprocessors and the same high-quality audio and RF performance you've come to expect from Williams Sound. With an operating range of up to 1000 feet, the PPA 457 is ideal for large venues where superior coverage is essential. This complete turnkey solution includes four PPA R37 receivers, each featuring an OLED display and on-screen channel selection with easy access to 17 pre-set, wideband frequencies (72-76 MHz). The system is expandable, accommodating any number of listeners. This system complies with 2010 ADA guidelines for hearing assistance and is covered by Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty.
The cutting-edge PPA T45 transmitter offers multiple digital audio input options, and an OLED high-resolution screen with easy-to-manage menu navigation. Features 3 powerful microprocessors and the same high-quality audio and RF performance you've come to expect from Williams Sound. It's technology that takes the guesswork out of complex audio installation. Simply select among voice, music, or hearing assistance in the application preset menu, and this transmitter quickly configures itself. With a range of up to 1000 feet, the PPA T45 is ideal for large venues where superior coverage is essential.
- PPA 457 Personal PA FM Assistive Listening System: - T45 professional transmitter. - Up to 1000' operating range. - OLED display, push-button menus. - Microprocessor controlled. - Accommodates any number of listeners. - Adjustable power output. - Combo XLR, ¼" TRS inputs. - Meets ADAAG guidelines.
- NKL 001 Neckloop 18" Features: - Integrated safety breakaway device. - 18" Cord. - Adult size. - 3.5mm plug. - monoaural. - 8-16 ohm. - Recommended for FM receivers and select IR receivers. - For individuals with moderate to severe hearing loss.
- EAR 013 Single mono earbud Features: - Fits in the outer part of the ear. - Excellent sound quality. - 3.5mm mono plug. - 1m cord. - monoaural. - 32 ohm. - Recommended for FM receivers and select IR receivers. - Designed for individuals with mild to moderate hearing loss.
- PPA T45 Personal PA FM Base Station Transmitter Features: - Multiple Digital Audio Inputs (AES, SPDIF) provide direct connection to digital signal sources. - OLED high-resolution screen with simplified menu navigation, offers comprehensive and convenient access to full system functions. - DSP Audio Processing. - Sleek and stylish new design. - Simple set-up and operation. - 1000' operating range. - OLED display, push-button menus. - Microprocessor controlled. - Adjustable RF power output. - Combo XLR, ¼" TRS inputs.