The FM 458 features the cutting-edge PPA T45 transmitter, with multiple digital audio input options and an OLED display with easy-to-manage menu navigation.
- Three powerful microprocessors and the same high-quality audio and RF performance you’ve come to expect from Williams Sound.
- With an operating range of up to 1000 feet, the FM 458 is ideal for large venues where superior coverage is essential.
- This complete turnkey solution includes four R38 receivers, each featuring an OLED display and on-screen channel selection with easy access to 17 pre-set, wideband frequencies (72-76 MHz).
- This system complies with 2010 ADA guidelines for hearing assistance
- Dimensions: 4.1" x 2.85" x 1.38" (104 x 72 x 35mm)
- Weight: 4.6oz (130g) with batteries. 2.6oz (73g) without batteries
- Color: Black/Silver. Black ABS Plastic case with Aluminum faceplate.
- Battery Type: (2) AA Alkaline or (2) AA NiMH Rechargeable
(1) PPA T45 Transmitter
(4) PPA R38N Receivers
(4) EAR 022 Surround Earphones
(2) NKL 001 Neckloops
(4) BAT 001-2 AA Alkaline Batteries
(1) ANT 025 Whip Antenna
(1) IDP 008 ADA Wall Plaque
(1) TFP 048 Power Supply
(1) WCA 013 RCA Audio Cable, 3 feet
(1) WLC 004 Main Power Cord (U.S.)
Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty.
Manufacturer: Williams Sound
NOTE: Approved by the FCC for operation in U.S. markets. The system cannot be used in all countries. Check with your government radio regulations for 72-76 MHz operation.