To view other FM systems and solutions CLICK HERE
To request business and non profit pricing contact us HERE
The PPA R38 Receiver must be used with an existing FM system that operates on the 72mhz - 76mhz range. If you have questions please contact us.
Looking for a Pocketalker Personal Sound Amplifier instead? Find it HERE
Need other Williams Sound FM items? Check them out by clicking HERE
Are you a Church, School, Non Profit, or other business? Click HERE for a CUSTOM QUOTE or Call us at (800) 991-6207
Below are the details and benefits of a Williams Sound FM System.
The Williams Sound FM Systems are reliable, affordable, and provide the best quality on the market
How the FM systems work
- The transmitter is hooked into your current audio system and has a variety of inputs available. Specs can be found in the features tab.
- A channel is selected on the transmitter.
- Set the receivers to the same channel.
- The ear buds are plugged into the receivers and worn by the individuals that need assistance. 2 alternative neck loops are included as well.
- Neck loops can be used in place of ear buds for users that have T-Coil hearing aids. The neck loops are worn around the neck like a lanyard. They are then plugged into the receivers just as the ear buds would be. This will result in the audio being transmitted from the neck loop to the users hearing aid. The hearing aid does not need to be removed.
- With the receivers on the correct channel, they will be receiving all of the audio that is being run through your current audio system. That includes music, speech, film audio, etc.
- Rechargeable options and cases are available.
Benefits you will receive from purchasing a Williams Sound PA system
- Allows users to understand, enjoy, and participate with the service, class, or other event.
- Will potentially bring new members in or older members back into a church or class who left or resist joining because of their hearing disability
- You can now spread the word that you have assistance available
- There is no limit to the number of receivers you can add. All receivers within the transmission range will pick up the audio.
- Extremely universal system. You can add other transmitters such as portable transmitter. Portable transmitter are typically used by interpreters or tour guides. Interpreters will use them to provide interpretation to other language speaking members. This brings more culture and diversity to your services or classes. These would use the same model receivers.
- Very well made with great warranty coverage.
- Knowledgeable and reliable technical department. Williams Sound knows their stuff. They are the experts in this field and are there to provide the technical expertise if needed.
- ADA compliance - This system will ensure you are compliant with the current Federal ADA laws that are in effect. The number of receivers needed is specific to the total number of people that attend your class or service. We are here to help you figure that out.
- Customer Service - You are our customer. We value that more then anything. We are here to help you provide a better experience for those in need. We will bend over backwards to achieve that goal.
LIBERTY Health Supply always offers FREE SHIPPING and a 30 day return/exchange policy. Buy NOW at a great discounted price!
- OLED high-resolution screen
- User settings accessible via on-screen menu - including all 17 wideband channels
- Maximum output of 35mW at 16ohm with earbud type earphone 3.5mm stereo headphone jack
- Digital volume controls
- 4-step battery level indication
- Display shows channel or frequency
- Channel-lock Step-seek function allows user to increment channel manually or seek to the next active channel
- Sleep Mode-Auto-Off saves battery power
- Soft Audio turn-on
- Uses 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 4.1" x 2.85" x 1.38"