Looking for a Pocketalker Personal Sound Amplifier instead? Find it HERE
To view other FM systems and solutions CLICK HERE
Are you a Church, School, Non Profit, or other business? Click HERE for a CUSTOM QUOTE or Call us at (800) 991-6207
Below are the details and benefits of the PPA Value Pack System
The Williams Sound PPA Value Pack includeds the T27 Transmitter with a range of 1000 ft.
How FM Systems work
- The transmitter is hooked into your current audio system using a standard aux input cable. Specs can be found in the features tab.
- A channel is selected on the transmitter.
- Set the receivers to the same channel.
- Ear buds or alternative headsets are plugged into the receivers and worn by the individuals that need assistance. Neck loops are available as well.
- Neck loops can be used in place of ear buds for users that have T-Coil hearing aids. The neck loops are worn around the neck like a lanyard. They are then plugged into the receivers just as the ear buds would be. This will result in the audio being transmitted from the neck loop to the users hearing aid. The hearing aid does not need to be removed.
- With the receivers on the correct channel, they will be receiving all of the audio that is being run through your current audio system. That includes music, speech, film audio, etc.
- Rechargeable options and cases are available.
Benefits you will receive from Williams Sound FM systems
- Allows users to understand, enjoy, and participate with the service, class, or other event.
- Will potentially bring new members in or older members back into a church or class who left or resist joining because of their hearing disability
- You can now spread the word that you have assistance available
- There is no limit to the number of receivers you can add. All receivers within the transmission range will pick up the audio.
- Extremely universal system. You can add other transmitters such as portable transmitter. Portable transmitter are typically used by interpreters or tour guides. Interpreters will use them to provide interpretation to other language speaking members. This brings more culture and diversity to your services or classes. These would use the same model receivers.
- Very well made and great warranty coverage.
- Knowledgeable and reliable technical department. Williams Sound knows their stuff. They are the experts in this field and are there to provide the technical expertise if needed.
- ADA compliance - This system will ensure you are compliant with the current Federal ADA laws that are in effect. The number of receivers needed is specific to the total number of people that attend your class or service. We are here to help you figure that out.
- Customer Service - You are our customer. We value that more then anything. We are here to help you provide a better experience for those in need. We will bend over backwards to achieve that goal.
NOTE: The Personal PA Value Pack System is approved by the FCC for operation in U.S. markets. The system cannot be used in all countries. Check with your government's radio regulations for 72-76 MHz operation. FCC rules limit use of this equipment to auditory assistance.
- Operating range with standard ANT 021 "rubber duckie" antenna: 500 feet
- Operating range with optional ANT 005 coaxial antenna: 1000 feet
- 65dB signal-to-noise ratio with PPA R37 receiver
- 4 PPA R37 receivers included
- 3.5mm microphone input jack on transmitter
- 3.5mm stereo jack on receiver Includes:
- 1 PPA T27 transmitter
- 4 PPA Select R37 receivers with batteries
- 4 EAR013 earphones
- 1 ADA wall plaque
- 1 WCA 013 audio cable
- 1 ANT 021 antenna
- 1 TFP 036 power supply