Looking for a Pocketalker Personal Sound Amplifier instead? Find it HERE
To view other FM systems and solutions CLICK HERE
Are you a Church, School, Non Profit, or other business? Click HERE for a CUSTOM QUOTE or Call us at (800) 991-6207
Below are the details and benefits of the 458 System.
The Williams Sound 458 FM System consists of a Stationary Transmitter with a range of 1000 ft.
How it works
- The transmitter is hooked into your current audio system and has a variety of inputs available. Specs can be found in the features tab.
- A channel is selected on the transmitter.
- Set the receivers to the same channel.
- The ear buds are plugged into the receivers and worn by the individuals that need assistance. 2 alternative neck loops are included as well.
- Neck loops can be used in place of ear buds for users that have T-Coil hearing aids. The neck loops are worn around the neck like a lanyard. They are then plugged into the receivers just as the ear buds would be. This will result in the audio being transmitted from the neck loop to the users hearing aid. The hearing aid does not need to be removed.
- With the receivers on the correct channel, they will be receiving all of the audio that is being run through your current audio system. That includes music, speech, film audio, etc.
- Rechargeable options and cases are available.
Benefits you will receive from purchasing this system
- Allows users to understand, enjoy, and participate with the service, class, or other event.
- Will potentially bring new members in or older members back into a church or class who left or resist joining because of their hearing disability
- You can now spread the word that you have assistance available
- There is no limit to the number of receivers you can add. All receivers within the transmission range will pick up the audio.
- Extremely universal system. You can add other transmitters such as portable transmitter. Portable transmitter are typically used by interpreters or tour guides. Interpreters will use them to provide interpretation to other language speaking members. This brings more culture and diversity to your services or classes. These would use the same model receivers.
- Very well made and limited lifetime warranty. Limited lifetime warranty on the receivers and transmitters. 90 days on accessories.
- Knowledgeable and reliable technical department. Williams Sound knows their stuff. They are the experts in this field and are there to provide the technical expertise if needed.
- ADA compliance - This system will ensure you are compliant with the current Federal ADA laws that are in effect. The number of receivers needed is specific to the total number of people that attend your class or service. We are here to help you figure that out.
- Customer Service - You are our customer. We value that more then anything. We are here to help you provide a better experience for those in need. We will bend over backwards to achieve that goal.
- (1) PPA T45 Transmitter
- (4) PPA R38N Receivers
- (2) NKL 001 Neckloops
- (4) EAR 022 Surround Earphones
- (1) ANT 025 Whip Antenna
- (1) TFP 048 Power Supply
- (1) WLC 004 Main Power Cord (U.S.)
- (1) WCA 013 RCA Audio Cable, 3ft.
- (1) IDP 008 ADA Wall Plaque
- (4) BAT 001-2 AA Alkaline Batteries
- T45 professional transmitter
- Up to 1000 operating range
- OLED display, push-button menus
- Microprocessor controlled
- Accommodates any number of listeners
- Adjustable power output
- Combo XLR, ¼ TRS inputs Meets ADAAG guidelines
- Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA