To view other FM systems and solutions CLICK HERE
To request business and non profit pricing contact us HERE
The PPA R37N Receiver must be used with an existing FM system that operates on the 72mhz - 76mhz range. If you have questions please contact us.
Looking for a Pocketalker Personal Sound Amplifier instead? Find it HERE
Need other Williams Sound FM items? Check them out by clicking HERE
Are you a Church, School, Non Profit, or other business? Click HERE for a CUSTOM QUOTE or Call us at (800) 991-6207
Flexible and simple. The PPA R37-8 FM receiver features easy-to-use, 8 channel rotary selection knob with access to 8 pre-set wideband frequencies between 72-76 MHz. Compatible with the following Williams Sound transmitters: PPA T45, PPA T46, and PPA T27. Digitally synthesized for even greater audio clarity and stability. A versatile 3.5mm stereo/mono jack allows for a variety of earphone and headphone options, and is neckloop/telecoil-equipped-hearing-aid compatible.
Below are the details and benefits of a Williams Sound FM System.
The Williams Sound FM Systems are reliable, affordable, and provide the best quality on the market
How the FM systems work
- The transmitter is hooked into your current audio system and has a variety of inputs available. Specs can be found in the features tab.
- A channel is selected on the transmitter.
- Set the receivers to the same channel.
- The ear buds are plugged into the receivers and worn by the individuals that need assistance. 2 alternative neck loops are included as well.
- Neck loops can be used in place of ear buds for users that have T-Coil hearing aids. The neck loops are worn around the neck like a lanyard. They are then plugged into the receivers just as the ear buds would be. This will result in the audio being transmitted from the neck loop to the users hearing aid. The hearing aid does not need to be removed.
- With the receivers on the correct channel, they will be receiving all of the audio that is being run through your current audio system. That includes music, speech, film audio, etc.
- Rechargeable options and cases are available.
Benefits you will receive from purchasing a Williams Sound PA system
- Allows users to understand, enjoy, and participate with the service, class, or other event.
- Will potentially bring new members in or older members back into a church or class who left or resist joining because of their hearing disability
- You can now spread the word that you have assistance available
- There is no limit to the number of receivers you can add. All receivers within the transmission range will pick up the audio.
- Extremely universal system. You can add other transmitters such as portable transmitter. Portable transmitter are typically used by interpreters or tour guides. Interpreters will use them to provide interpretation to other language speaking members. This brings more culture and diversity to your services or classes. These would use the same model receivers.
- Very well made with great warranty coverage.
- Knowledgeable and reliable technical department. Williams Sound knows their stuff. They are the experts in this field and are there to provide the technical expertise if needed.
- ADA compliance - This system will ensure you are compliant with the current Federal ADA laws that are in effect. The number of receivers needed is specific to the total number of people that attend your class or service. We are here to help you figure that out.
- Customer Service - You are our customer. We value that more then anything. We are here to help you provide a better experience for those in need. We will bend over backwards to achieve that goal.
LIBERTY Health Supply always offers FREE SHIPPING and a 30 day return/exchange policy. Buy NOW at a great discounted price!
The receiver shall be encased in black, PC/ABS impact-resistant plastic with a hinged battery door.
The receiver shall be a body-pack style and include a detachable belt-clip for hands-free operation.
The receiver shall have a 3.5 mm stereo jack to accommodate stereo or mono, low impedance earphones, headphones and neckloops.
The receiver shall have a combination volume control with power on/off rotator dial. It shall have a green LED indicating battery and system status codes.
The receiver shall have access to 8 preset wideband channels between 72-76 MHz. Channel selection shall be made by rotating a channel selector knob.
The receiver shall have a slide switch inside the battery compartment to select disposable Alkaline or NiMH rechargeable battery operation. It shall have charger contacts on the bottom of the receiver for use with Williams Sound drop-in chargers CHG 3512 and CHG 3502.
The receiver shall operate up to 50 hours with two disposable AA Alkaline batteries (BAT 001-2) and up to 32 hours with two AA NiMH rechargeable batteries (BAT 026-2).
The receiver shall provide a maximum output of 35 mW at 16 ø with an earbud type earphone. The receivers audio frequency response shall be 200 Hz to 15 kHz ± 3 dB and the signal to noise ratio shall be 65 dB min. The receiver sensitivity shall be 2 µV or better at 12 dB Sinad with squelch defeated. The receiver shall accept up to ±75 kHz FM deviation and have a 75 µs de-emphasis time constant.
The receiver shall have FCC, Industry Canada approvals and be compliant with RoHS and WEEE regulations. The receiver shall be covered by a Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty.
This receiver model shall be the Williams Sound model PPA R37-8.