Pocketalker® Ultra System amplifies sounds closest to the listener while reducing background noise. Ideal for one-on-one conversation, small-group and television listening, or conversing in the car. Use with or without hearing aids. Simply plug in your earpiece, position the microphone near the preferred sound, adjust volume to your comfort – and start listening.
- One-on-one conversations
- Small-group listening
- Television listening
- Conversations in the car
Try Risk Free for 30 Days! If it does not meet your needs, return for FULL refund.
- (1) PKT D1 amplifier
- (1) EAR 013 single mini earbud
- (1) HED 021 folding headphone
- (1) BAT 010-2 two AAA alkaline batteries + 18 FREE Batteries
- (1) WCA 007 extension cord
- (1) MIC 014 microphone
- (1) RCS 003 lanyard
*All items can also be purchased separately
- Amplifies sound by up to 40dB
- Delivers clear, distinct sound to improve communication in noisy environments
- Adjustable volume and tone controls
- Includes 12 foot microphone extension cord for extended hearing
- Compatible with telecoil (t-coil) enabled devices with 3.5mm plug
- Operates on 2 AAA batteries (included)
- 200 hours of battery life
- 5 year manufacturer warranty
Specs / Manual
The Williams Sound Pocketalker Ultra (model PKT D1) shall be housed in an ABS plastic, impact-resistant, silver case with a removable battery door. The dimensions shall be 90mm X 55mm X 20mm.The Pocketalker Ultra shall operate on 2x AAA batteries and operate for up to 200 hours continually with disposable alkaline batteries.The Pocketalker Ultra shall have a maximum 130dB output with EAR 013 earphone and have a non-adjustable AGC (Limiter) and external rotary adjust tone control. The Pocketalker Ultra shall have a combination ON/OFF rotary volume control and a red power LED that will flash to signal when the battery level is low. The Pocketalker Ultra shall have 3.5mm mono microphone and earphone jacks.The Pocketalker Ultra shall have a removable belt clip for hands-free operation and a lanyard connection at the bottom of the case. The Pocketalker Ultra shall have CE approval and be compliant with RoHS and WEEE regulations.The Pocketalker Ultra shall have a five-year warranty excluding earphones, headphones, batteries, chargers, belt clip and other accessories.The Pocketalker Ultra shall be the Williams Sound model PKT D1.
5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Manufacturer: Williams Sound Products
Before using this product with a pacemaker or other medical device, consult your physician or the manufacturer of your pacemaker or other medical device.