Easy 30 DAY returns and exchanges
- You have 30 days from the time you receive your order to request a return for refund or exchange.
- All returns must have prior approval before being shipped back.
- Damaged items are subject to a return/service handling fee
- Please note that shipping fees are non-refundable unless the mistake was made by LIBERTY Health Supply.
- Return service handling fees will be deducted off your refund amount.
Customer satisfaction is our goal, if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return your item(s) for refund. If you need assistance in finding a different item, our customer service team will gladly assist you in finding a product that meets your needs and authorize an exchange.
How do I return my item(s) for refund/exchange?
1) Login into Your Account and request a refund/exchange through the "Returns" tab.
1) Contact us directly to request a return for refund/exchange.
- via Phone: (800) 991-6207 (9am-5pm CST Monday-Friday)
- via Email: Contact Form (please allow up 24 hours for email response)
2) Provide us with one of the following:
- Order number
- Customer account number
- Name used on original purchase
3) A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number will be emailed with return instructions within 24 hours.
Where do I return my item(s)?
4) Once your return request has been approved, ship your products back to our facility using your preferred shipping method.
Please remember to include all the items you received with your original purchase (example: accessories, manuals, cords)
Use the original packing box, or one comparable, and ship your products back to the following address:
LIBERTY Health Supply
28045 Ashley Circle Suite 103
Libertyville, IL 60048
5) Upon receiving your return package to our facility, we will send a courtesy email notifying you we have received your return along with a time frame for processing your refund/exchange.
All refunds/exchanges will be processed within 2-3 business days of arrival
What if my item is defective/damaged?
If an item is received damaged or was incorrectly shipped, please contact Customer Support within 7 days of delivery.
A trained customer service representatives will assist you in troubleshooting or provide you with directions to return/exchange your defective unit.
If an item is returned back to our warehouse and is not defective, the returned item will be shipped back to you and is subject to a returns handling service fee.
A Prepaid Return Label is available upon request to those returning products back as "defective or damaged". Note: If the product is tested and found to be operational and resellable, a credit will be applied for the product price LESS the price of the prepaid return label.
Non-returnable items will be returned back to the customer under the customers expense.
Any items past the 30 day return/exchange policy
Batteries, ear tips, custom made products, and select products that rest inside the ear.
Assistive listening products are refundable within 30 days of purchase.
All consumables and digestible products are NOT eligible for refunds, this includes vitamins, nutritional supplements, topical creams/lotions, and any liquid products.
Hazardous materials, flammable liquids or gases
Returns can only be authorized under the following conditions:
Without showing signs of wear or damage in any way
Within 30 calendar days of the delivery date (after 30 days no returns are allowed)
Must not be a special order or a custom order
Noted that it cannot be returned or has a different return policy time period other than that 30 days noted in that item's particular item description.
Will a return service handling fee be applied if I return an item?
NO, if an item is returned within 30 days with no damages to the item/packaging, a return service handling fee will NOT be applied to your order.
Which item are subject to a return service handling fee?
Return service handling fee's will be applied to the following:
Unauthorized returns - up to 25% handling fee
Items that are returned with physical damages..includes damaged packaging. - up to 25% handling fee
Shipments that are "returned back to sender" - Cost of original shipping paid and any additional return costs
Orders that are returned incomplete..missing manuals, cords, accessories - Cost of missing units
Return service handling fee will be deducted off your refund amount.
Contact Us: Tel (800) 991-6207 | Fax (888) 991-8028 | firstname.lastname@example.org