The Pocketalker 2.0 personal amplifier is used to amplify specific sounds, helping you to hear what you want to hear by reducing distracting background noise.
Use with or without hearing aids.
Using the Pocketalker 2.0 is as easy as 1,2,3!
How to Use:
Plug your earphone or headphone into the headphone jack. Position the internal microphone near the preferred sound. Adjust the volume to your comfort & start listening!
Conversations in the car
- PKT E1 personal amplifier (includes internal microphone)
- EAR 042 dual stereo isolation earphones
- HED 024 stereo headphones
- MIC 014-R plug-in (no cord) microphone
- BAT 010-2 two AAA alkaline batteries
- WCA 007 WC 3.5mm male to 3.5mm female cable with mounting clips
- RCS 003 lanyard
- New! More comfortable, slim, ergonomic design
- Built in T-coil for better hearing in ADA-compliant venues
- Improved battery life - up to 105 hours
- Superior sound quality with adjustable tone control
- Rechargeable (optional charging kits available)
- Balance control
- Accommodates a variety of earphone and headphone options
- Use with neckloops and telecoil-equipped hearing aids
- Amplifies sound for optimum clarity
- 5-year warranty 90 days on headphone and earphone accessories