Pocketalker® Ultra System amplifies sounds closest to the listener while reducing background noise. Ideal for one-on-one conversation, small-group and television listening, or conversing in the car. Use with or without hearing aids. Simply plug in your earpiece, position the microphone near the preferred sound, adjust volume to your comfort – and start listening.
- One-on-one conversations
- Small-group listening
- Television listening
- Conversations in the car
Try Risk Free for 30 Days! If it does not meet your needs, return for FULL refund.
- Amplifies sound by up to 40dB
- Delivers clear, distinct sound to improve communication in noisy environments
- Adjustable volume and tone controls
- Includes 12 foot microphone extension cord for extended hearing
- Compatible with telecoil (t-coil) enabled devices with 3.5mm plug
- Operates on 2 AAA batteries (included)
- 200 hours of battery life
- 5 year manufacturer warranty
Bundle Package Includes
- (1) PKT D1 amplifier
- (1) EAR 013 single mini earbud
- (1) HED 021 folding headphone
- (2) BAT 010-2 AAA alkaline batteries
- (1) WCA 007 extension cord
- (1) MIC 014 microphone
- (1) RCS 003 lanyard
- (1) FREE LIBERTY Cleaning Cloth
- (18) FREE AAA alkaline batteries
*All items can also be purchased separately
- Dimensions: 3.38"L x 2.23"W x .88"H
- Weight: 4 oz. (Includes weight of batteries and microphone)
- Color: Silver gray
- Battery Type: Two 1.5V (AAA size) alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: Up to 200 hours (Daily usage)
- Low Battery Indicator: Red light on top panel flashes
- Tone Control: External rotary control knob to allow user to optimize hearing.
- Volume Control: External rotary control knob with power ON-OFF switch.
- Headphone Jack: 3.5 mm, mono, nickel plated mini plug.
Click Here for All Specifications
Manuals & Instructions
Click Here for Quick Setup Guide
Click Here for Cleaning Instructions
Why Is One Earbud Louder Than The Other and How to Fix?
5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Manufacturer: Williams Sound Products
Before using this product with a pacemaker or other medical device, consult your physician or the manufacturer of your pacemaker or other medical device.