PockeTalker® Ultra System amplifies sounds closest to the listener while reducing background noise. This portable device is ideal for one-on-one conversation, small-group and television listening, or conversing in the car. Use with or without hearing aids. Simply plug in your earpiece, position the microphone near the preferred sound, adjust volume to your comfort – and start listening!
- One-on-one conversations
- Small-group listening
- Television listening
- Conversations in the car
Try Risk Free for 30 Days! If it does not meet your needs, return for FULL refund.
- Amplifies sound by up to 40dB
- Delivers clear, distinct sound to improve communication in noisy environments
- Adjustable volume and tone controls
- Includes 12 foot microphone extension cord for extended hearing
- Compatible with telecoil (t-coil) enabled devices with 3.5mm plug
- Operates on 2 AAA batteries (included)
- 200 hours of battery life
- 5 year manufacturer warranty
Specs / Manual
3.38"L x 2.23"W x .88" THK. (85.8mm x 56.6mm x 22.3 mm) (Not including belt clip or microphone assembly)
2.5 oz. (70.9 grams) (with batteries and microphone)
Silver gray, ABS/Polycarbonate molded plastic case.
Two 1.5V (AAA size) alkaline
Up to 200 hours (typical usage)
Low Battery Indicator:
Red light on top panel flashes.
Omnidirectional, electret microphone assembled in housing with foam wind screen and 3.5mm mono plug.
External rotary control knob to allow user to optimize hearing.
External rotary control knob with power ON-OFF switch.
3.5 mm, mono, gold plated mini plug.
3.5 mm, mono, nickel plated mini plug.
Inside the Box
- (1) PKT D1 amplifier
- (1) EAR 013 single mini earbud
- (1) HED 021 folding headphone
- (1) BAT 010-2 two AAA alkaline batteries + 18 FREE Batteries
- (1) WCA 007 microphone extension cord
- (1) MIC 014 microphone
- (1) RCS 003 lanyard
- (1) Belt Clip
*All items can also be purchased separately
5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Manufacturer: Williams Sound Products
Before using this product with a pacemaker or other medical device, consult your physician or the manufacturer of your pacemaker or other medical device.