The ADA Compliant Guest Room Kit 400S is a suitable assisted solution for hotel guests who don't need a TTY. It includes a vibrating alarm clock, smoke detector with strobe, in-line telephone amplifier, telephone signaler, door knock sensor and soft carry case with sign.
- Krown DK125 Door Knock Sensor
- Clarity HA-40 Telephone Handset Amplifier
- Sonic Alert TR50 Telephone Signaler
- Sonic Alert SB200SS Alarm Clock with Bed Shaker
- Gentex 7139LS Visual/Audio Smoke Detector
- ADA Sign
- Soft Carrying Case
ada="" compliance="" guidelines="" The Federal Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) has recently changed the accessibility requirements for hotels and motels. The ADA requires that all hotels and motels provide guest rooms accessible to individuals with physical disabilities. The ADA has specific language and requirements for hearing impaired accessibility.
The new requirements also requires hotels and motels to disperse the Hearing Impaired accessible guest rooms among the various types of guest rooms offered based on type, number of beds and amenities. This means that hotels and motels are not allowed to make all mobility (wheelchair) accessible rooms Hearing Impaired accessible nor are they able to limit Hearing Impaired accessible rooms to one floor, queens, kings, smoking, and non-smoking. Hearing impaired accessible guest rooms must be DISPERSED among the various types of guest rooms offered.
It doesn't have to be complicated or expensive for your facility to be in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Other kit combinations are available for your guests who are deaf or hard of hearing, or call us about customized options. Find out how many kits you need to make your establishment compliant with ADA regulations.
- Door Knock Sensor (HC-DK125)
- Telephone Handset Amplifier (AMER-HA40)
- Telephone Signaler (SA-TR50)
- Alarm Clock (SA-SB200SS)
- Visual/Audio Smoke Detector (GEN-7139LS)
- Assistive Listening Devices Available sign (ADA-SIGN)
- Soft Carrying Case (HC-ADACASE)