The Serene Innovations CL30 is a cordless telephone with large buttons and talking Caller ID for ease of dialing.
What it does: This telephone amplifies your phone conversations by up to 40dB! It is easier to see the numbers and to hear the conversation.
Designed specifically for people with low vision and moderate hearing loss.
- Talking Caller ID/talking keypad
- Amplifies incoming sound up to 40dB
- Large and brightly backlit keys
- All keys "talk back" clearly in English or French to confirm the number pressed
- Eight one-touch speed dial buttons for easy calling
- One-touch emergency buttons
- Audible and visual indicators for voicemail and missed calls
- HDS (Hi-Definition Sound) technology makes every word sharp, clear and intelligible
- High performance speakerphone
- Bright visual ring flasher and super loud ringer (90+dB) on handset and base
- DECT 6.0 technology for superior range and interference-free calls
- Voicemail and missed call indicators
- Battery backup for base (batteries not included)
- Lanyard for cordless handset
- 2.5mm headset jack and 3.5mm neckloop jack
- Hearing aid compatible
Inside the Box
1 Serene CL30 Cordless Handset
1 AC Power Adapter
1 Telephone Line Cord
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty