The Home Hearing Test determines when hearing should be checked by a licensed hearing professional, but does not identify the cause of hearing loss or determine what the treatment should be.
- Developed and validated by audiologists
- Easy to use PC-based test with simple navigation
- Tests threshold at 500, 1000, 2000, 4000, and 8000 Hz
- Reusable with unlimited tests
- Printable, test results in less than 10 minutes
- Detailed test results displayed on an audiogram
- Interpretation with recommendations
·The HHT application will not run unless the calibrated sound card provided with the HHT has been inserted and detected by the operating system.
·Use only the precision-calibrated earphones provided with the Home Hearing Test. The earphones and matched sound card ensure that the test will be accurate on any Windows PC. Test results using any other earphones will not be accurate.
·Windows XP SP3; Windows Vista; Windows 7; or Windows 8