How Does it Work?
The Flipper Remote Control connects to your TV and cable, satellite or other DTV box to operate both devices from one simple to use remote! Once set up the Flipper Remote uses one On/Off button to power the TV and set top box with one touch. Channel and volume buttons control both function. The optional "Favorite Channel" feature allows 30 favorite channels to be programmed to eliminate channel overload and confusion for certain users.
How do I know if it will work with my TV and cable box?
Please see PDF manual below
1 Flipper Universal Remote Control Users Guide 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Program up to 30 of your favorite channels for easy access
- Code entry, automatic searching, learning mode setup options
- Comfortable grip, easy to hold
- Code list including all TV models and DTV box options for quick, easy set up
- Batteries: Operates on 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty