HamiltonBuhl 110" Diag. (54x96) Fixed Frame Projector Screen, HDTV Format, Matte White Fabric--The HamiltonBuhl Fixed Frame Screen is the perfect complement to any home theater, business or auditorium; thanks to its high performance matte white fabric and it's outstanding optical performance. Designed to re-create the ultimate cinematic experience in any setting, the HamiltonBuhl Fixed Frame features a black faux-velvet trim over an anodized aluminum frame to absorb any stray projector light. The snap tensioned surface provides a perfectly flat surface to optimize the resolution and image quality of your HD and next-generation 4k capable projectors. The HamiltonBuhl Fixed Frame screen features a durable flame retardant and mildew resistant screen material with superior reflectivity and a matte white surface. Assembly is quick and easy with precisely made parts and a simple construction process. Wall brackets come included for easy hanging and positioning on the wall.
- Screen Size: 110" Diagonal
- Viewable Screen Area: 54" x 96"(H x W)
- Aspect Ratio: HDTV 16:9 Format
- Tensioned flat surface for a perfectly smooth projection surface
- Anodized Aluminum frame with black faux-velvet fabric trim
- Easy to assemble and mount to a wall Frame Dimensions (L x H x W) - 102.8" x 60.9" x 1.5"
- 1 Year Warranty
- Matte White Fabric
- Viewing Angle: 120
- The most versatile screen fabric surface and the premier choice when ambient light is controllable
- The HamiltonBuhl Matte White projector screen fabric evenly distributes light over a wide 120 viewing area, while colors remain bright and life-like, with no shifts in hue or contrast.
- With a Gain of 1.0, this projector screen fabric allows for no loss of brightness from the projection source, as long as ambient light is controlled.
- A black backing to the fabric is also added to impede any light penetration from behind the projected surface.
- The matte white screen surface can be easily and safely cleaned with mild soap and water.
- Do not use any other stronger chemical cleaners, as this may negatively affect the projection surface. The fabric surface is also flame retardant and mildew resistant.