HamiltonBuhl 113" Diag. (80x80) Manual Pull Down Projector Screen, HDTV Format, Matte White Fabric The HamiltonBuhl Manual pull down wall or ceiling mounted projection screen is perfect for classrooms, conference rooms and inexpensive home theater applications.The HamiltonBuhl Manual projector screen is a great alternative to an electric projection screen, at a fraction of the cost. The manual screen operates just like a standard window shade, revealed by simply pulling the handle down and retracting with the same ease. The screen is height adjustable, using a stop-start feature, that allows the user to lower it to any desired height to accommodate different projection sources and formats. The HamiltonBuhl Manual projection screen is constructed with a durable octagonal Aluminum casing and spring roller mechanism, for a reliably smooth rolling and retracting of the projection screen fabric. In additional to the typicial handle, a pull cord is included to make reaching for higher installations a little easier. Wall mounting brackets are available to purchase separately, if additional space is required from the wall or ceiling surface. Simple and reliable, this screen offers a rugged and efficient projection solution for daily use, at a very affordable price.
- Screen Size: 113" Diagonal
- Viewable Screen Area: 80" x 80"(H x W)
- Aspect Ratio: Square 1:1 Format
- Unique pull stop-start feature
- Heavy-duty 1" roller and 1" black border on sides
- White aluminum housing blends into any decor
- Superior matte white surface reflectivity
- Wall mounting extension brackets - sold separately
- Screen surface can be cleaned with mild soap and water
- Case Dimensions (L x H x W) - 85.9" x 3.7" x 3.2"
- Product Weight - 21 lbs.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Matte White Fabric
- Viewing Angle: 120
- The most versatile screen fabric surface and the premier choice when ambient light is controllable.
- The HamiltonBuhl Matte White projector screen fabric evenly distributes light over a wide 120 viewing area, while colors remain bright and life-like, with no shifts in hue or contrast.
- With a Gain of 1.0, this projector screen fabric allows for no loss of brightness from the projection source, as long as ambient light is controlled.
- A black backing to the fabric is also added to impede any light penetration from behind the projected surface.
- The matte white screen surface can be easily and safely cleaned with mild soap and water.
- Do not use any other stronger chemical cleaners, as this may negatively affect the projection surface. The fabric surface is also flame retardant and mildew resistant.