The HamiltonBuhl Folding Frame portable projection screen is specifically designed for large venue events, delivering larger-than-life presentations anytime and anywhere! The HamiltonBuhl folding frame projector screen is quick to set up and take down, assembling in just minutes without any tools. The screen frame latches together like an erector set and the fabric snaps onto the frame. The entire screen (frame and fabric) is neatly stored in a durable, wheeled carry case that can be transported in most vehicles. The image quality of the matte white fabric is nothing short of amazing and the black backing effectively filters light from behind. Simple push buttons allow for easy height adjustment of the entire screen surface for larger applications, where additional height is needed. If being used outdoors, we recommend adequate additional restraints and weighting to be added to the base frame, with usage only during ideal non-windy weather conditions.
- Screen Size: 165" Diagonal
- Viewable Screen Area: 81" x 144"(H x W)
- Aspect Ratio: HDTV 16:9
- Format Fast and Easy assembly, storage, and transportation for ultimate convenience
- Easy locking joints, quick release mechanism, snap on fabric
- Reinforced, heavy duty frame and legs for stability
- Hard wheeled transport and storage case included for travel
- 1" Black border on sides
- 1 Year Warranty
- Matte White Fabric
- Viewing Angle: 110
- Gain: 1.1
- The most versatile screen fabric surface and the premier choice when ambient light is controllable.
- The HamiltonBuhl Matte White projector screen fabric evenly distributes light over a wide 110 viewing area, while colors remain bright and life-like, with no shifts in hue or contrast.
- With a Gain of 1.1, this projector screen fabric allows for no loss of brightness from the projection source, as long as ambient light is controlled.
- A black backing to the fabric is also added to impede any light penetration from behind the projected surface.
- The matte white screen surface can be easily and safely cleaned with mild soap and water.
- Do not use any other stronger chemical cleaners, as this may negatively affect the projection surface. The fabric surface is also flame retardant and mildew resistant.