The Buhl 9014EDC is the educators' choice for general classroom use. This overhead projector is constructed of high-impact molded plastic and uses a split-case design for easy maintenance access and durability.
- Dust free closed head design with single lens
- Balanced optical system (14" focal length) provides superior edge to edge resolution
- Rack and Pinion focusing 10" x 10" stage provision for optional roll attachment, side to side or front to back
- 3 wire AC cord safety interlock switch- UL/CSA approved
- Uses 360 watt EYB which provides 2200 Anis Lumens and 75 hours of lamp life
- Lamp changer to allow lamp changes from burnt to fresh without presentation interruption. (One lamp provided)