Keep water from entering your ear with the Custom-Fit AquaNot Swimming Ear Plugs by Westone. Suggested Uses: Swimming, showering, water sports, or any other wet environment!
Proven Solution for:
Adults & children with chronic or reoccurring ear infections and other ear conditions.
Adults & children with perforated eardrums that want to swim worry and pain free.
Keeping water out when showering or bathing no matter the water pressure.
Ear impressions are required for all custom products. To ensure maximum comfort and fit, we strongly recommend having your ear impressions conducted professionally by a local Audiologist. After you have submitted your order, you will be provided with a list of Audiologist's and impression technician's in your local area to have you ear impressions conducted professionally (fees apply), as well as free self-impression kit with step-by-step instructions should you choose to conduct your impressions at home. A $50 cancellation fee will apply to all orders cancelled after the self-impression kit and list of local audiologist's has been shipped. No exceptions apply. LIBERTY Health Supply always offers FREE SHIPPING and a 30 day return/exchange policy. Buy NOW at a great discounted price!
- The plugs are watertight, float-able ear plugs that protect your ears from water and moisture in order to prevent Swimmer's Ear.
- They reduce ambient noise by about 25dB
- Designed to endure rigorous use
- Made of soft, floatable silicone
- Guaranteed not to slip out of ear while swimming or showering
Specs / Manual
- Free Self-Impression Kit with Step-by-Step Instructions
- List of your local Audiologists for your professional ear impression
- 2 Floatable, Silicone AquaNot Ear Plugs
- Pocket Sized Carrying Case for Easy Storage
- Optional Detachable cord for added security ($5.50 Extra)
- Laser Engraving of Initials (optional, up to 3 characters)
- User's Guide
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty, 90 Day Fit Guarantee