The SuperEar SE5000 personal sound amplifier has been the leading assisted listening device on the market over 30 years! The SuperEar SE5000 is the new and improved model of the SE4000. Simply plug in your headphone or earbud (both included), position the SE5000 microphone near the preferred sound, adjust volume to your comfort – and start listening!
- The SE4000 had a large microphone and this has been reduce and improved on the SE5000 to increase the ability to enhance the surrounding audio.
- SuperEar SE5000 improves your ability to hear the sounds around you, outdoors or indoors.
- Powerful 50 decibels of sound gain enables you to hear what you've been missing and the versatile hand-held amplifier is compact enough to fit in the smallest pocket.
- Includes accessories to attach the SuperEar to binoculars, belt, hat or other gear.
As seen in Long Term Care Facilities, Nursing Homes, Hospitals for CMS, 3.0 MDS Compliance, and 2019 ADA Compliance
- Increases sound from up to 100 yards away by up to 50dB
- Versatile 180 degree swiveling sound boom
- Easy to use volume control
- Ideal for conversations, birdwatching, meetings, watching television and more
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliant
- Premium stereo sound with both headphones and earphones included
- Amplification: 50 dB
- Maximum Output: 107 dB
- Batteries: 1 AAA (included)
- Weight: 3 ounces
- Frequency Range: 100-14000Hz
- Dimensions: 3 x 2 x .75 inches
- 1 SE5000 amplifier
- 1 pair of stereo headphones
- 1 pair of stereo earphones
- 1 AAA battery
- 1 Belt/Pocket clip
- 1 Carrying case
- Users Guide
- 3 year manufacturer warranty