Glasses Ultrasonic Mobility Aid enables more informed and confident pedestrian travel. These glasses detect objects in your path using ultrasonic sensors and communicates this via gentle vibrations. As obstacles get nearer, the frequency of vibrations increase. This device is intended as a secondary frequency device for sight impaired individuals to complement a long cane or guide dog. Users can control the intensity of vibrations based on the current environment or personal preference.
Glasses are available with clear or tinted.
iGlasses Technical Specifications
Power & Battery
- 3.7V 600mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Battery life equivalent to one week of typical use (10 hours continuous vibration)
- Compact AC charger with USB option
- Quick charge in 2-3 hours
- Available with your choice of clear or tinted lenses
- Durable polycarbonate lenses with UV400 protection
Weight & Dimensions
- 75 grams
- 6.75" x 5.75" x 2"
- One pair of iGlasses Ultrasonic Mobility Aid
- On/Off Switch with audible battery level indication
- Adjustable vibration intensity via thumbwheel
- Hands free operation
- Adjustable arms
- Includes soft protective pouch
- Detection Range: 0-3 meters