The Elgin Archxerciser provides a resistance for key foot exercises of the arch and foot. The Archxerciser is designed as a powerful adjunctive tool for rehab patients to athletes. If you are a rehab patient, Archxerciser affords you relief from sore feet by strengthening your foot's intrinsic and extrinsic musculature and it treats a variety of common foot ailments, including plantar fasciitis and heel spur syndrome. While this effective tool has a wide range of applications and has proven to be effective for treating the foot and ankle after surgery, both the Archxerciser and Pro Archxerciser have been scientifically proven to improve an athlete's jumping performance and acts as a preventative aid against sore feet for those who stand for extended periods. All Archxercisers are packaged in a retail hangable clamshell with instruction card. Due to sanitary reasons the Archxerciser is not returnable.
- Provides resistance for key foot exercises used in clinical rehab of the arch and foot
- Strengthening the intrinsic and extrinsic musculature of the foot
- Treats a variety of ailments including plantar fasciitis and heel spur syndrome
- Useful for treating the foot and ankle after surgery and acts as a preventative aid against sore feet for those who stand for extended periods
- Shin splints and knee pain could be caused by your weak feet