Do your patients have difficulty writing checks, doing crossword puzzles or reading? The Scribolux illuminated magnifier is perfect for these tasks because it features a large, open, viewing area for reading and writing.
The functional design is complemented by a large 100mm x 75mm lens that provides 2.8x (7D) magnification.
In addition, the Scribolux is portable and operates with SMD-LED illumination that provides vivid lighting and never needs replacement! All of these features make writing checks, letters, cards, and reading easier than ever!
The Scribolux displayis made of sturdy plastic and will allow patients to view an actual crossword puzzle through the lens when the Scribolux is placed on it. The display is free with the purchase of 3 Scribolux.
The Scribolux features a new push-button on/off switch and an auto shut-off feature in which the LEDs turn off after about 30 minutes of non-use.
- Magnification: 2.8x
- Diopters: 7
- Illumination: SMD-LED
- Lens Size: 100mm x 75mm
- Lens Type: Aspheric lens with scratch-resistant ceratec coating
- Protective Cover: Includes a micro-fiber bag that protects the lens
- Power: 3 AA batteries included
- Weight: 8 oz.
- Display: Yes (#1565-1907) Free with purchase of 3 Scribolux
- Miscellaneous: Includes optional wedge base to set Scribolux at a comfortable viewing angle.
- Auto-Off: Auto shut-off feature (after 30 mins of non-use)