Telephone calls can be challenging for people with hearing loss. The new CapTel 2400i makes it easy to enjoy phone conversations, confident you'll catch every word.
- Shows captions of what's said during phone calls
- Large easy touch-screen display
- Powerful amplification up to 40dB
- Traditional telephone keypad for comfortable, familiar dialing
- Telephone service
- High Speed Internet access via Ethernet or Wi-Fi
- AC power outlet
- Captions appear on all calls - incoming and outgoing. No need for callers to dial through the Captioning Service.
- Wi-Fi compatible to position anywhere within your wireless network range
- Captions can be turned on or off at any time in a call.
- Built in answering machine records voice and captions of your messages.
- Large, colorful tablet-style display with easy touch- screen control.
- Display screen tilts for comfortable reading or lies flat to mount the phone on a wall.
- Standard telephone keypad buttons for familiar, comfortable dialing.
- Powerful amplification. Up to 40dB gain - increases volume over handset.
- Adjustable font sizes and colors for easy reading of captions.
- Dial-by-picture capability to simplify dialing.
- Easy-to-follow menu system with Yes/No questions.
- Phone Book allows you to easily store and dial more than 95 names/phone numbers.
- Speed dial keys for one-touch dialing of frequently called numbers.
- Caller-ID capable - shows you who is calling directly on display screen.
- Captions available on calls within the United States only.
- Captions available in English or Spanish.