Try the TOP Selling Captioned Phone - Risk Free for 30 Days!
Simple and easy, the Hamilton CapTel 840i Telephone works just like any other telephone with one important addition: it displays every word the caller says throughout the conversation. CapTel users can listen to the caller while reading the written captions on the CapTel Phone's bright display window. Internet connection is required for captioning service to operate.
- Telephone Service
- High Speed Internet Connection via Ethernet or Wi-Fi
- AC Power Outlet
Third-party charges may apply: the Hamilton CapTel phone requires telephone service and high-speed Internet access. Wi-Fi capable. FEDERAL LAW PROHIBITS ANYONE BUT REGISTERED USERS WITH HEARING LOSS FROM USING INTERNET PROTOCOL (IP) CAPTIONED TELEPHONES WITH THE CAPTIONS TURNED ON. IP Captioned Telephone Service may use a live operator. The operator generates captions of what the other party to the call says. These captions are then sent to your phone. There is a cost for each minute of captions generated, paid from a federally administered fund. To learn more, visit fcc.gov. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. Copyright ©2019 Hamilton Relay. Hamilton is a registered trademark of Nedelco, Inc. d/b/a/ Hamilton Telecommunications. CapTel is a registered trademark of Ultratec, Inc.
Service available only in the U.S.
- Wireless Internet capability the 840i works with WiFi connections as well as wired / Ethernet connections
- Offers up to 40 dB of amplification
- Captions can be turned on/off as needed
- Callers can dial your number directly
- Built-in answering machine with captioned playback of up to 100 recorded messages
- Adjustable font sizes and colors extra large font for easier reading
- Large 7" backlit, graphical LCD color display screen with greater resolution
- Traditional buttons for navigation of on-screen menus
- Tone control
- Adjustable ringer and phone volume controls
- Phonebook can store up to 97 numbers
- Equipped with 3.5mm neckloop & 2.5mm headset jacks
- Greater security all captions are now AES encrypted
- One year warranty
Physical Dimensions Size: 9" x 6.5" x 7.5"
Weight: 2 lb. 10 oz.
Power AC Adapter: 6 VDC, 1670 mA (barrel is negative) Adapter is UL listed.
Dial Pad Large Keys: 0.75" x 0.70"
Display: 7" Backlit, graphical LCD color display 840 × 480 pixels