Direct Wire with Battery Backup The Kidde Carbon Monoxide Alarm alerts you to increased carbon monoxide (CO) levels in your home. This unit may be used alone or as part of an interconnected alarm system in your home, without requiring any rewiring. Interconnected systems provide an earlier warning because they link together - when one alarm sounds, they all sound. This provides more warning in more places, and gives individuals more time to escape. This alarm may be interconnected with up to 24 Kidde-brand devices, including smoke and heat alarms. It has a quick-connect wire harness for fast installation, and uses a 9V battery backup for continuous protection in case of power failure. Five year warranty. Features:
- 120V AC wire-in
- Smart interconnectability with up to 24 devices.
- 85 Decibel Alarm at 10 feet.
- Red LED light flashes in conjunction with alarm beep.
- Green LED light flashes to indicate unit is on 9V DC battery backup.
- Amber LED light indicates unit is initiating the alarm.
- Tamper Resistance tabs help deter tampering or theft of unit or battery.
- Test/Reset button.
- Adjustable mounting bracket allows for fast installation and perfect alignment.
- UL listed.