This State of the Art LED Safety Vest is a durable, high visibility vest and is compliant with ANSI Class 2 safety vest standards
The Federal Highway worker visibility rule (23 CFR Sec. 634) is an enforced law, designed to decrease the likelihood of worker fatalities or injuries caused by motor vehicles and construction vehicles and equipment while working within the right-of-way on Federal-aid highways. It requires workers to wear specified ANSI Class 2 or 3 high visibility safety apparel when working on any federal, state, county, or city road projects subsidized with Federal monies. Occupations where ANSI requirements may be applicable include, but are not limited to, construction, maintenance, survey, landscaping, towing, paving, flagging, emergency, and utility workers.
This reflective LED safety vest was designed to provide added safety to both users and traffic by maximizing the visibility of workers.
Interested In providing safety for your full Team?
Click Here for a Custom Quote
- Powered by 2,200 mAh Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery (Charging cable included)
- 16 Large waterproof LED's with 3 Lighting Modes - Functions Off/On/Fast Flash/Slow Flash
- 3M Reflective Material
- Compliant with ANSI Class 2 Standards
- 2 External Pockets/2 Internal Pockets
- 5 Point Tear away safety feature
- Adjustable velcro side-straps
- Front Zipper
- Lightweight & Durable mesh construction
- Large, XL, & XXL
- Yellow or Orange
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty