The Audio Alarm Sensor is part of the CentralAlert Notification System by Serene Innovations. It sends to the CentralAlert receiver to notify you when audio devices such as smoke-fire or carbon monoxide alarms are activated. It also works with newer T3-T4 alarms. It can be installed next to the audio sources or directly connected.
- Mount next to audio alarms for alarm detection or hardwired to alarms that have connecting terminals for direct activation
- Sends a wireless signal to the CA360 receiver
- 2.4GHz Smart-Code technology
- Up to 200 ft operating range
- Supports up to 10 CA-AX audio alarm sensors
- Low battery indicator
- Uses 2 AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 3.8" x 1"