The CA-NOAA Storm Alert Sensor is part of the CentralAlert Notification System by Serene Innovations. It connects to your NOAA weather radio and sends to the CentralAlert receiver to notify you when it receives NOAA alerts (weather radio and connecting cable not included).
- Detects NOAA severe weather alerts and sends a signal to the CA360 unit
- 2.4GHz Smart-Code technology
- Up to 200 ft operating range
- One CA-NOAA unit supported
- Uses 2 AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 3.8" x 1"
What else do I need to make this work?
In order to make this product work, you will need to purchase a receiver (see Related Products box).