The P10T. The P10T is a networkable, full-rack, dual channel wireless transmitter used in conjunction with the P10R Wireless Bodypack Receiver as part of the PSM®1000 Personal Monitor System.
It offers a 72 MHz wide tuning bandwidth, networked remote control via Wireless Workbench® software, advanced rechargeability options, and PSM®900 backwards compatibility. Connections include balanced ¼ and XLR, loop out, dual Ethernet ports, and headphone monitor out. Comes with front or back mountable antennas, and power and Ethernet jumper cables. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37 dB of isolation. Evolved from personal monitor technology that's been road-tested by pro musicians, the SE425 is engineered to provide reference quality audio for live performances or personal listening.
Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit. Durable Kevlar reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization. Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over the ear configuration keeps cables out of the way. Gold-plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360 degree rotation for comfortable fit. Premium Fit Kit Includes Sound Isolating Sleeves.
- 1 P10T Transmitter
- 2 P10R Bodypack Receivers
- 2 pairs of SE425 Sound Isolating Earphones
- Includes all 3 sizes (S, M, L) in black foam sleeves, one pair of triple flange and one pair of the universal fit yellow foam sleeves.
- 1/4" Adapter
- An 1/8" (3.5 mm) to 1/4" converter for all Shure earphones that offers a solution for home stereos or other applications with ¼" jacks.
- Full rack
- dual-channel transmitter in a professional, touring grade chassis
- 72 MHz wide tuning range provides flexibility and performance in crowded,
- unpredictable RF environments
- Networkable over Ethernet connection to provide comprehensive frequency coordination and transmitter remote control via Wireless Workbench® software:RF mute enable/disable RF output power adjustments
- Aux/line level Audio input level Channel/device name edit
- Firmware updates
- Backwards-compatible with PSM®900 receivers
- RF Mute Switch allows system setup without causing RF interference
- Sync RF scan information from a P10R bodypack quickly and easily over IR link
- Switchable 10/50/100 mW output power provides a robust RF link in a variety of performance environments
- Spectrum display provides a detailed frequency plot on the menu screen with selectable zoom
- The P10RThe P10R is a low-profile, diversity bodypack receiver for use with the PSM®1000 Personal Monitor System.
- Ultra-thin, compact bodypack design allows discreet placement on the performer
- Diversity bodypack dramatically improves signal reception and increases range
- Precision front-end RF filtering eliminates out-of-band interference for a cleaner, stronger RF signal, fewer dropouts, and less audible artifacts
- Full bandwidth scan finds clean, compatible frequencies to use and provides a graphic spectrum plot viewable from the bodypack menu screen
- Sync and scan results to a P10T transmitter quickly and easily over IR link
- The SE425 Sound Isolating EarphonesDual High-Definition MicroDriversThe SE425 uses a dedicated tweeter and woofer for an accurate and balanced sound
- Detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement and secure, comfortable fit.