Smart Caregiver Anti-Wandering Motion Sensing System is an excellent and efficient bed alarm and fall prevention system designed for elderly patients dealing with dementia or Alzheimer's disease. The Motion Sensor can send a signal to the wireless alarm to notify the caregiver that the patient has gotten up. The sensor can be placed near the bed or door, and also comes with wall mounting accessories. 433-MS Motion Sensor - Detects when the patient has gotten up from bed. 433-EC Wireless Alarm - Receives the signal from the motion sensor and notifies the caregiver when the patient has gotten up.
- INCREASE CAREGIVER FREEDOM - This Portable Caregiver Alert package allows the caregiver to be in other parts of the house, attending to other activities, and still receive an alert when motion is detected. Setup is quick & easy! Insert batteries & it’s ready to use. Motion Sensor can be placed by bed or doorway.
- PLACE IT ANYWHERE - Place the Motion Sensor next to the bed or a doorway and when the sensor field is interrupted, a signal is sent to the remote alert monitor. Wall mounting accessories included.
- NO IN ROOM NOISE - The silent resident Exit Alarm eliminates noise at the bedside and instead, only alerts caregivers through the remote receiver. Adjustable volume (Hi/Lo/Med). Monitor to alarm range is up to 300 ft.
- BATTERIES REQUIRED - Motion Sensor requires 3 AA batteries, and Remote Alert Monitor requires 3 C batteries (not included) OR purchase with AC Adapter AC-04 12 volt (sold separately), which is compatible with both the motion sensor and remote alarm, to use less batteries over the life of this product.
- PURCHASE INCLUDES – (1) 433-EC Cordless Monitor, (1) 433-MS Motion Sensor, (1) Microfiber Cloth, and (10) Individual AudioWipes
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Manufacturer: Smart Caregiver