The Smart Caregiver Bed Alarm System is an excellent bed alarm and fall prevention system designed for elderly patients dealing with dementia or Alzheimer's disease. When the patient starts to get up from the bed or chair, the bed pad sends a signal to the alarm monitor and the alarm goes off to notify the caregiver that the patient is in need of assistance.
- FALL AND WANDERING PREVENTION - This effective caregiver system will alert caregivers when a patient gets off their bed. These weight-sensitive pressure pads are for fall prevention bed alarm monitors use. When connected, the bed pad will trigger the fall prevention alarm if the resident moves off the pad. Easy to install and use!
- CORDED BED SENSOR ALARM PAD - Includes a corded 10" x 30" bed alarm sensor pad.The bed alarm pad is sealed and impervious to fluids. This weight-sensitive pressure pad is for fall prevention bed alarm monitors use. Bed pad is powered by a sealed battery for incontinence protection and has a 1 year lifespan.
- AUTO-RESET BEDSIDE ALARM - Monitor can be placed at the bedside and connected to the corded sensor pad. When the resident gets up and pressure is removed from the pad, the monitor will sound alerting the caregiver. When pressure is re-applied to the pad, the monitor will automatically silence and reset for use. Requires one 9v battery, or optional AC adapter model AC-02 (9 volt) (both not included in purchase).
- REPLACEABLE CORDS - Unique, SafeTRelease Cord separates instead of breaking or pulling cord away from pad. No more replacing sensor pads due to broken cords (cords can be replaced if broken). Unique SafeTRelease cord guaranteed for life of pad.
- PURCHASE INCLUDES – Bed Exit Alarm Monitor (TL-2100B), 10” x 30” Corded Bed Sensor Alarm Pad (BPB-RI), 10 Individual AudioWipes, and Liberty Microfiber Cloth.
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Manufacturer: Smart Caregiver