Smart Caregiver Bed and Chair Exit Alarm System is an excellent and efficient bed alarm and fall prevention system designed for elderly patients dealing with dementia or Alzheimer's disease. The TL-3100V alarm serves as a dual purpose alarm monitor with the pull-string or as a standalone alarm that receives signal from the bed pad when the patient gets up. The Pull-String monitor is an excellent way of notifying the caregiver when the patient has gotten up. You attach the clip to the patient and if they get up, the string is pulled to a point where the alarm would go off. The TL-3100V also has a recording feature where the caregiver can record messages as the alarm which assists with not startling the patient if they were to get up. The alarm is connected to the 10"x 30" corded bed pad, which would send a signal to the alarm if the patient gets up from the bed.
- UNIQUE DUAL PURPOSE ALARM - Dual Recordable Voice Monitor works as a pull-string monitor OR bed sensor pad monitor and can easily be transferred from bed to wheelchair and back, thus eliminating the need for multiple monitoring devices. The alarm alerts when the magnetic pull-string is pulled free of the monitor or when pressure is removed from weight-sensing pad. Monitor automatically resets when the magnetic pull cord is replaced or when pressure is re-applied to the connected sensor pad
- CORDED BED SENSOR PAD - Includes a corded 10"x30" bed alarm sensor pad.The bed alarm pad is sealed and impervious to fluids. This weight-sensitive pressure pad is for fall prevention bed alarm monitors use. Bed pad is powered by a sealed battery for incontinence protection and has a 1 year lifespan
- PERSONALIZED VOICE ALERT - Eliminate startling alarm noise by recording a personalized message to be played back when the resident attempts to get out of bed or up from a chair With up to 15 seconds of playback time available, you can record a melody or familiar voice to be heard as the alert sound, such as “Please sit down Mrs. Jones, help is on the way.”
- ALWAYS TURNED ON - This Monitor was designed without an ON/OFF switch, which means it is ALWAYS ON and cannot be turned off. Caregivers use the easily accessible Alarm Reset Button to silence the alarm and attend to resident needs without the potential for accidentally leaving alarm off. Requires 3 AA batteries, or optional AC adapter model AC-05 (6 volt) (both not included in purchase)
- BUNDLE INCLUDES - Corded Dual Purpose Alert Monitor (TL-3100V), 10" x 30" Corded 1 Year Bed Sensor Pad (BPB-RI), Liberty 7 Day Pill Box, 10 AudioWipes Singles Towelettes, Instruction Manual, 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty, and 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Manufacturer: Smart Caregiver