The Westone ES30 in-ear monitors is the standard in which all other three-driver custom in-ear monitors are judged. A well-balanced true three-driver system, the ES30 is silky smooth across all frequencies making it an ideal in-ear monitor for the performing musician, sound engineer, audiophile and home recordists. The exclusive Westone flex-canal acrylic body is both comfortable and offers noise defeating 25dB reduction
Ear impressions are required to order custom Westone ES in ear monitors - To ensure maximum comfort and fit, we strongly recommend having your ear impressions conducted professionally by a local Audiologist.
After you have submitted your order, you will be provided a complete kit to conduct your ear impressions
Ear Impression Instructions
- List of your local audiologists for a professional Ear Impression
- (3) Silicone impression packs (each pack makes one ear impression)
- (1) Splead paper (silicone mix pad paper)
- Ear Canal foam dams
- Prepaid Postage Label and envelope for you to send your impressions back to our facility
- A $50 cancellation fee will apply to all orders cancelled after the self-impression kit and list of local audiologist's has been shipped. No exceptions apply.
- Deluxe monitor case
- Cleaning tool
- Desiccant drying compound
- Cleaning cloth
- Oto-Ease Lubricant
- 2 year warranty