We send your impression kit out Same Day if ordered before 2 pm CST.
Need other Monitor Styles or Options? Click HERE
Designed by musicians for musicians, is the premium in-ear monitor for live stage performances or for the serious audiophile. The ES50s purity of sound penetrates your entire being; five masterfully tuned balanced armature drivers satisfy even the most critical ear. The proprietary flex-canal body makes this and all ES musicians monitors the most comfortable in-earphones on the market today.
Ear impressions are required to order custom Westone ES in ear monitors - To ensure maximum comfort and fit, we strongly recommend having your ear impressions conducted professionally by a local Audiologist.
After you have submitted your order, you will be provided a complete kit to conduct your ear impressions
- Ear Impression Instructions
- List of your local audiologists for a professional Ear Impression
- (3) Silicone impression packs (each pack makes one ear impression)
- (1) Splead paper (silicone mix pad paper)
- Ear Canal foam dams
- Prepaid Postage Label and envelope for you to send your impressions back to our facility
A $50 cancellation fee will apply to all orders cancelled after the self-impression kit and list of local audiologist's has been shipped. No exceptions apply.
- Deluxe monitor case
- Cleaning tool
- Desiccant drying compound
- Cleaning cloth
- Oto-Ease Lubricant
- Users manual and 2-year warranty.
Sensitivity: 120 dB @ 1mW
Frequency response: 8 Hz - 20 kHz
Impedance: 20 ohms @ 1kHz
Driver: Five balanced armature drivers with a passive three-way crossover