- Education and Non Profit discounts are available
- Other FM systems and solutions available
- To request business and non profit pricing contact us
This Personal PA Tour Guide System enables tour groups to hear the tour guide and control their own listening volume, even in noisy environments. Allows full freedom of movement for the tour group, with a range up to 150 feet. Meets ADA accessibility requirements. Microphones, headphones, earphones, batteries, cables, carry cases, and all other accessories have a 90-day warranty.
NOTE: The Personal PA Tour Guide System is approved by the FCC for operation in U.S. markets. The system cannot be used in all countries. Check with your government´s radio regulations for 72-76 MHz operation. Disclaimer: FCC rules limit use of this equipment to auditory assistance.
- 1 T46 Transmitter
- 10 PPA Select R37 Receivers
- 1 MIC 100 Rear-Wear Headset Microphone
- 11 BAT 00102 (2 AA Batteries)
- 1 CCS 030 S Carrying Case
- Headphones/earphones not included
- Portable and wireless
- Use anywhere tours are conducted: cruise ships, college campus tours, plants, factories, sightseeing
- Accommodates any number of users
- Range of 150 feet
- Meets ADA requirements for hearing assistance