- Specifically crafted for individuals wanting to hear accurately in noisy environments. It's sleek canal-style design makes it virtually unnoticeable when in use.
- Flat attenuation characteristics allow the wearer to hear accurately - but at a safer and more comfortable volume. Each plug comes with your choice of a 9, 15, or 25 dB filter for added personal perference. Filters are interchangeable and extra or alternate dB filters are available for purchase.
- Style 49 is the earpiece of choice for concert attendees and popular among performing musicians, music teachers, band members, shift workers, construction workers, DJs, flight attendants, bartenders, waitresses and dentists.
- Made of soft silicone
- Available in a variety of colors
- Sleek, versatile design and interchangeable filters allow user to wear Style 49's in a plethora of noisy situations without bringing unwanted attention
- Extra or replacement custom filters sold separately
Soft silicone plug with custom filter Your choice of either 9, 15, or 25 dB filters (Colors: Clear, Beige, Brown, Red & Blue) Pocket Sized Carrying Pouch 90 Day Fit, 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty Optional laser graved initials, up to 3 letters or numbers (sold separately)
How The Process Works
Ear impressions are required for all custom products. To ensure maximum comfort and fit, we strongly recommend having your ear impressions conducted professionally by a local Audiologist. After you have submitted your order, you will be provided with a list of Audiologist's and impression technician's in your local area to have you ear impressions conducted professionally (fees apply), as well as free self-impression kit with step-by-step instructions should you choose to conduct your impressions at home. A $50 cancellation fee will apply to all orders cancelled after the self-impression kit and list of local audiologist's has been shipped. No exceptions apply. LIBERTY Health Supply always offers FREE SHIPPING and a 30 day return/exchange policy. Buy NOW at a great discounted price!
A free Self-Impression Kit with step-by-step instructions is included with your purchase so you can take your own ear impression (optional). If you are uncomfortable with or do not wish to a self-impression, we strongly encourage you to take the self-impression kit to your local audiologist or hear aid dispenser. A list of your areas local impression technicians will be provided for you at time of purchase.