Buy in Bulk and Save
Buy 2 - Save 5%
Buy 3 - Save 10%
Buy 4 - Save 15%
Buy 5 - Save 20%
Price updated during checkout
The LIBERTY Low Vision Talking Atomic Watch with Stretch Band is the perfect talking watch for you. Specifically designed to serve people who have low vision or are blind, this versatile watch will make your life much easier! Perfect for any occasion, the silver watch offers a classy, everyday look. Atomic Technology, how does it work? Through atomic technology, you will never have to adjust your watch for Daylight Savings again! Once you receive the watch, simply follow the instructions to set your time zone to pacific, mountain, central or eastern time. By receiving radio signals from a nearby radio tower, the atomic talking watch will automatically set itself to correct time! Never worry about reading or hearing the wrong time again. Atomic technology is guaranteed to give you the most accurate reading of time!
- Clearly hear the time, date, or alarm time spoken in a pleasant British masculine voice.
- Through the talking atomic watch's stretch band, you can be ensured that this watch will comfortably fit around your wrist, no matter the size!
- Also, distinctly see the time on the large, white face with bold, black numbers. This layout was specifically designed for someone with low vision to easily see and read the time.
- Set an alarm in order notify you of medication intakes, to wake up, or of important appointments.
- This unisex watch is not only practical, but also very stylish.
On many watches, a common mistake is accidentally changing the time or settings, but not with the LIBERTY Low Vision Talking Atomic Watch with Stretch Band. In order for any settings to change, the set button must be held down for five seconds, so never worry about accidentally changing the time or settings again!
- 1 Talking Atomic Watch with Stretch Band
- Users Guide
- 6 month manufacturer warranty
LIBERTY Health Supply offers a 30 day return/exchange policy. Buy NOW at a great discounted price!